OPTION I: Register as "Regular member" or a "Student member and members from developing countries" - with membership fees and a number of advantages. - Please note the participants of symposia are automatically members for the the next 2 year period (e.g. 2015 participants are members up to - 2017)
OPTION II: Register as "other contact" - no membership and no membership fee. Only infos from the MAILING LIST including the Shiftwork International Newsletter (S.I.N.) will be sent to you.
Becoming a regular member of the Working Time Society
If you did not pay your membership fee as part of the conference fee:
Membership fees for 2017- to 2019 are
- Euro 60 ... regular members
- Euro 30 ... students and members from developing countries
The participants of each of the International Symposium on Shiftwork and Working Time can become members for two years at a reduced rate which is collected together with the Symposium fee
- of 45 Euro for 2 years ... regular members
- of 20 Euro for 2 year ... students and members from developing countries
If the membership fee is a problem to you, please contact the treasurer of the WTS. The teasurer can waive the membership fee and report the decisions in the next board meeting. If a membership application is rejected by the secretary or the president the money is transferred back. Membership advantages:
- Reduced fees for participating in symposia - Reduction of 40 EUR for regular members
(25 for student members, developing countries ICOH members)
- Newsletter sent by email
- Right to ask questions via mailing list in general and to the board
- Access to the members only pages of the website - www.workingtime.org
- Special support for younger members
- A small support for visiting the conference if necessary (please contact the Finance Committee ).
ENGLISH: General Terms of Business: If a membership is cancelled within 3 months, the money is refunded. Thereafter no refunds are given. Members can end their membership at any time.
DEUTSCH: Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen: Wird ein Mitgliedsantrag innerhalb von 3 Monaten storniert, wird der Mitgliedsbeitrag refundiert. Nach diesem Zeitpunkt wird kein Beitrag refundiert. Die Mitgliedschaft kann jederzeit beendet werden.